Thanks to feedback from users like you, we’re happy to announce SolarWinds has been presented 12 product awards from TrustRadius along with being certified in their newly established TRUE program, recognizing vendors who are Transparent, Responsive, Unbiased, and Ethical. Eight of our IT operations management and one of our Managed Service Provider (MSP) products were recognized as 2020 Top Rated.
TrustRadius was founded in 2016 and since then has become the go-to standard for rating B2B technology products. With a strict criteria breakdown on how Top Rated winners are determined, TrustRadius is unbiased and focuses on up-to-date customer reviews and ratings. We’re honored to receive these awards and the TRUE certification from TrustRadius.
The following SolarWinds solutions were named Top Rated products in each of their respective categories:
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (SAM) won in Application Performance Management (APM)
- SolarWinds Service Desk won in two categories, IT Asset Management and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) won in Network Performance Monitoring
- SolarWinds Security Events Manager (SEM) won in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) won SQL Server Performance Monitoring and Database Performance Marketing
- SolarWinds Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) and SolarWinds SAM both won in System Monitoring
- SolarWinds IP Address Manager (IPAM) won in IP Address Management (IPAM)
- SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) won in Network Traffic Analysis (NTA)
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM) won in Network Diagnostics
Thank you to our satisfied customers, from those who continue to renew their products to those who decided to give our products a try for the first time, we couldn’t have done this without you. Here are a few of our favorite reviews:
“SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (SAM) is used by IT to monitor our system that provides the services to the business. With having a non-profit budget (and personnel can be tight) as well as being in retail the need to be able to bring money is in critical. With SAM we are able to monitor our services that allow us to continue business. With what SAM can do for us we are able to monitor everything with little interaction.”
– Ethan Beach, Senior Network Admin, Goodwill of Central Arizona
“Our organization uses SolarWinds to gain visibility into the performance of the Network and to alert us to problems an outages. This helps us be proactive in identifying issues within the network and quickly address them. NPM offers high visibility into our network with a user-friendly interface. The product offers a high level of customizability allowing us to hone the monitoring and alerting to meet our needs. Getting the product up and running is pretty straightforward. The learning curve comes in when honing your monitoring. Support is responsive and reliable. The THWACK community also offers helps for deployment and management questions. The interface offers loads of charts and graphs allowing you to show how your network and key interfaces are performing. This is especially helpful when you are presenting to senior-level management and team member who may not fully understand Networking.”
– Deirra J. Footman, Network Engineer, 14 West
SolarWinds Service Desk:
“The application is primarily used for handling inbound IT requests from across the Enterprise. We also have other non-IT related departments that have been able to use it to manage their own business requests. We find that Service Desk helps us to organize our work, utilize skill-based routing, manage priorities, provide greater visibility and coverage (from management and other team members), and provide reporting and metrics that we didn’t have before.”
– Dave Pekol, Director IT Operations, Ergon Oil and Energy
Read more SolarWinds TrustRadius reviews here.